Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs is a great look for your next "big night." Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Gather hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic. Pull out a few strands of hair around the face.
3. Using a 2-inch curling iron, curl the hair around your face so that the hair frames your face when released from the curling iron.
4. Mist your entire head with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Brandy Long, Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' curly hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a smoothing product, part your hair down the middle and blow dry it straight using a paddle or round brush. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them through your hair to get rid of frizz.
2. Use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting away from the face. Wrap hair tightly around the barrel and hold for at least five seconds before releasing.
3. Set your curls with a strong-hold hairspray, and bring them over your shoulder for the finishing touch.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.