Katy Perry with a Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Katy Perry’s Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle is a polished and sultry look that pairs well with burgundy lips. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Pull your hair back into a messy bun and pin into place with bobby pins. Pull out a few pieces of your hair.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Cobie Smulders' Long, Wavy, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Cobie Smulders' hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to wet hair.2. Rough dry your hair with a hair dryer, scrunching your hair with your fingers as it dries.3. Once dry, backcomb hair at the crown of your head for added volume.4. Brush all your hair back into a low bun. Secure bun with bobby pins. 5. Slide on a headband, smoothing all flyaways. To create even more volume behind the headband, use the tail end of a comb to loosen the hair in the back.6. Finish by spraying hair with a flexible-hold hairspray. See More Cobie Smulders Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs is a great look for your next "big night." Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Gather hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic. Pull out a few strands of hair around the face.
3. Using a 2-inch curling iron, curl the hair around your face so that the hair frames your face when released from the curling iron.
4. Mist your entire head with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles