Portia de Rossi Long, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Ponytail
Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried with a Long, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a gel to damp hair. Part your hair in the center. 2. Divide your hair into two sections and braid each one into a French braid. 3. Wrap the tails of your braids together into a low bun, and then pin them in place with bobby pins. 4. Spray your hair shine serum. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Maria Menounos' Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Maria Menounos' hairstyle, start by creating a deep side part with a tailcomb while your hair is still damp.
2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant and blow dry with a round brush, flipping out at the ends.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1.75-inch curling iron to curl hair away from your face.
4. Rake your fingers through your curls to create a tousled look. 5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. For a funky element, try a feather extension like Maria's.
See More Maria Menounos Hairstyles
Anna Faris' Long, Blonde, Funky Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, prepare damp hair by applying a texturizing cream and a heat protector.
2.Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume.
3. Once your hair is dry, pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing tendrils.
4. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic into a topknot and secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a ½-inch curling iron to curl tendrils away from your face.
6. Spritz a paddle brush with a light hold hairspray and brush over your bangs to keep frizz and flyaways in check.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj's Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle mixes edgy and chic, and looks fabulous with dipped tips. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep middle part and begin wrapping two-inch sections of your hair around a medium-sized styling wand. Make sure to start from the back, wrapping your hair from the root and working your way down.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through the tight curls with your fingers to separate and create volume.
4. Spray a shine serum all over your hair and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Straight, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Rebecca Black's Long, Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Blonde, Funky, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun way to add personality to a classic braid. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to completely dry hair from roots to tips.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and run it through your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Braid the ponytail and secure about three inches from the ends of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
TIP: Try one of these hair dye techniques to give your style a color splash.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, pulling up at the root for lift and then turning the brush several times to add subtle shape. 3. Rub styling cream on your fingers and run them through your hair to create soft definition. 4. For an edgier vibe like Ashley's, try a clip-in hair extension or temporary hair mascara in a bright shade, like magenta. 5. Finish by misting hair lightly with shine serum. See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Lacey Schwimmer's Long, Funky, Curly Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
2. Divide hair into three sections and blow dry small pieces with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Take a 1-inch section of hair from the front and back comb with a bristle brush for a funkier look.
4. Mist hair with finishing spray to keep hair in place all night.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Fergie Long, Curly, Sexy, Romantic, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Long, Layered, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Straight, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Amber Riley Long, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj Long, Funky, Party, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Funky, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Ariana Grande Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Rihanna Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna's Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists was a show-stopper in New York City. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, part your hair either down the center or slightly to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your roots, and smooth out the top of your hair using a blow dryer and a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your ends to break them up.
4. Take a 2-inch section of hair from the side of your head, and roll it up loosely. Secure the twist with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side of your head.
4. Spray your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Helena Bonham Carter Long, Curly, Tousled, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jenna Jameson Funky, Blonde Updo
Katerina Graham Funky, Black Updo
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Shakira Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
VV Brown Long, Funky Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Rihanna Edgy, Long Bob
Rihanna's long bob has an edgy, jaggedy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. The front is also longer than the back, which adds even more cool-ness. To get the look:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry. Work in two to three layers (like a layer cake) from the bottom up -- doing this plays up the layers and the choppy vibe.
3. Run a flat iron over it using the same 3-layer technique.
4. To finish, smooth a little shine serum over the ends.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles