Rebecca Black's Long, Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun way to add personality to a classic braid. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to completely dry hair from roots to tips.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and run it through your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Braid the ponytail and secure about three inches from the ends of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
TIP: Try one of these hair dye techniques to give your style a color splash.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj Long, Funky, Party, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Long, Funky, Party, Edgy Hairstyle is a definite attention-getter. Here's how to get her style:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and dry them under low eat.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
4. If you're going for the funky color aspect, use temporary hair dye to color half of your hair (in this case, a wash-out color might be best).
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles