Rebecca Black's Long, Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun way to add personality to a classic braid. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to completely dry hair from roots to tips.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and run it through your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Braid the ponytail and secure about three inches from the ends of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
TIP: Try one of these hair dye techniques to give your style a color splash.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles