Portia de Rossi Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Straight, Black Hairstyle
Beyonce Knowles Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Blonde Ponytail
Abigail Breslin's Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Rooney Mara Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lauren Sanchez Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Alyson Hannigan Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Alice Greczyn Long, Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Straight, Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's sleek, straight brunette hair is a dramatic shift from her usual hairstyles, so try this style if you want to mix things up. To get her look:
1. To start, apply smoothing cream if you have wavy or curly hair and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Then, go over your hair with a straightener, taking your time and making sure the sections of hair are very small, so you can get it really, really straight.
3. Next, use a comb to make a neat part directly down the middle of your crown, all the way back.
4. Finish with a shine mist, to get that extra-glossy look. Then sweep your hair behind your shoulders, and you're good to go.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Hayden Panettiere Long, Tousled Ponytail
Drew Barrymore Long, Wavy Romantic Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Romantic, Tousled Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Sedu Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Sexy Ponytail
Cameron Diaz Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Brittany Snow Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's beachy waves are a perfect way for a girl with straight hair to turn up the curl. What to do:
1. The night before you want to wear this style, apply a curling mousse to your entire head of damp hair.
2. Section out 2-inch random pieces coving your entire head (depending on how much hair you have, you could have anywhere between 8 to 16 sections) With each small section, twist hair into a tiny tight bun, securing with a bobby pin.
3. Before hitting the pillow, blast little buns with heat from your dryer just to give the drying process a head start -- pun intended.
4. In the morning, let hair loose from pins, shake out curls and make a slight side part. Mist with a flexible-hold hairspray.