Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a super casual look is perfect for brunch with the girls. Here's how to get her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and blow dry straight with a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap medium-sized sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to create big loose waves throughout your hair.
3. Use your fingers to break up the waves, and mist them with shine spray to finish.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Toni Braxton Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles