Sophia Bush Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Toni Braxton Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Amber Riley Long, Layered, Sexy, Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Christina Milian Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Brenda Song Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle with Highlights
Ashlee Simpson Long, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Carmen Electra Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Part your hair down the middle.
2. Take a large-barrel curling iron and loosely curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections.
3. Use your fingers to separate the waves and tousle them for a beach babe look. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Jessica Simpson Straight Hair for Square Shaped Faces
Jessica Simpson Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Alba Long, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's chic hairstyle looks sassy on otherwise-straight locks. To get the look:
1. The night before you want to wear this, wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Pull hair into two low buns, then sleep on them in this style.
4. In the morning, remove the buns and finger tousle.
5. Using a curling iron, lightly twist and curl the ends of your hair, paying special attention to the layers that frame your face.
6. Work a bit of flyaway, smoothing lotion into the palms of your hands, then gently tousle the ends.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Long, Curly Ponytail
Jessica Alba's gorgeous, twisted, low ponytail is simple, yet chic; great for a party or event. What to do:
1. Flip day-old (meaning, wash the day prior, not day of) hair over and lightly tease.
2. Pull all of your hair back into a low, tight pony.
3. Brush through the hair that's in your pony, then use a curling iron to tightly curl the entire section.
4. Pull hair at the crown upward slightly for a voluminous effect, careful not to create bumps in the style.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles