Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks old-Hollywood glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying Moroccan Oil to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends of damp hair.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side and blow dry with a round brush for a smoother look.
3. When your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to wrap your hair into waves.
4. Mist your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural-looking hold and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls.
5. Pull back one side of your hair, and secure it with a few bobby pins. To finish, bring your hair over the opposite side and give it one more mist of hairspray for safe holding.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles