Katie Cassidy's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights
1. To get Katie Cassidy's hairstyle, start by spritzing damp hair with a shine serum and a heat protector, focusing on your ends.
2. Create a middle part before blow-drying.
3. Halfway through blow-drying, when hair is still slightly damp, spray your hair with a curl enhancing spray.
4. Continue to blow-dry using a fingertip diffuser and tousling the curls for a slightly undone look.
5. Once dry, you can add polish to curls by using a ¾-inch curling iron to go over face-framing layers.
6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katie Cassidy Hairstyles
Selena Gomez's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights
Selena Gomez's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights is a gorgeous style that appears effortless. Get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to damp hair and brush your hair with a wide tooth comb.
2. Use a diffuser attachment to blow dry your hair while you gently scrunch the ends with your fingers. Part hair down the middle.
3. For added wave, apply a light styling pomade to your fingertips and twist the ends of your hair in small sections.
4. Mist hair all over with a light finishing spray.
See More Selena Gomez's Hairstyles
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles