Toni Braxton Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Angelina Jolie Sophisticated, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Sofia Vergara Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Sofia Vergara's Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair. Wrap large sections of hair around the brush and blow dry them under low heat to create a slight bend in your hair.
3. Once your hair is dry, apply a bit of shine serum to your fingers and rake them through your ends.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Khloe Kardashian Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks ultra-sophisticated on long hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair, and blow dry roughly with your hands to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add natural-looking waves throughout your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair and mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Christina Milian Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Christina Milian's Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks so sexy on straight hair. Here's how to get it:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over it to get it extra straight and silky.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Nikki Reed Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Felicity Huffman Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Ciara Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Kelly Preston Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Karina Smirnoff Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Sarah Jessica Parker Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Long, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Carmen Electra Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's gorgeous brunette hair looks great wavy. Steal her style:
1. Part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair around the barrel, and leave out the ends.
3. Separate the curls with your fingers, and bring your hair over your shoulders.
4. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray to finish.
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Curly, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs and Highlights
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Part your hair down the middle.
2. Take a large-barrel curling iron and loosely curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections.
3. Use your fingers to separate the waves and tousle them for a beach babe look. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Alba Long, Curly Ponytail
Jessica Alba's gorgeous, twisted, low ponytail is simple, yet chic; great for a party or event. What to do:
1. Flip day-old (meaning, wash the day prior, not day of) hair over and lightly tease.
2. Pull all of your hair back into a low, tight pony.
3. Brush through the hair that's in your pony, then use a curling iron to tightly curl the entire section.
4. Pull hair at the crown upward slightly for a voluminous effect, careful not to create bumps in the style.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles