Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Kylie Jenner's Long, Straight, Brunette, Hairstyle with Highlights
Kylie Jenner's Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a versatile look that flawlessly transitions from day to night. Steal her style:
1. To get Kylie's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush, aiming the blow dryer in a downward position from roots to tips.
3.Create a center part with a fine toothed comb.
4.Using a ceramic flat iron, straighten hair in 2-inch sections. Once you reach the ends, curve the flat iron inward and hold for a moment before releasing.
5.Finish by misting a shine serum and running fingers through the ends of your hair for a tousled look.
See More Kylie Jenner
Toni Braxton Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Rebecca Gayheart Long, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Jenni "Jwoww" Farley Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Christina Milian Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Christina Milian's Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks so sexy on straight hair. Here's how to get it:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over it to get it extra straight and silky.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Hilary Duff Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Penelope Cruz Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Raven Symone Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Olivia Wilde Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Odette Yustman Long, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Carmen Electra Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Straight Half Updo for Oval Faces
Michelle Pfeiffer Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Melissa Reeves Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Laura Prepon Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Kristin Chenoweth Layered Shag
Kristin Cavallari Long, Layered Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Long Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's simple, straight down-'do is a basic yet beautiful everyday look. What to do:
1. Start by applying a frizz-fighting styling lotion to damp hair.
2. Using a paddle brush, apply tension in a downward direction while blow drying hair straight. Don't bother trying to give the ends any bend whatsoever, as sleekness is what you're going for here.
3. Once hair is dry, spray 2-inch sections with a heat protectant, shine-enhancing spray, then run a straightening iron over each section.
4. Finish the style by rubbing pomade through strands to create definition.
Jewel Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Straight Hair for Square Shaped Faces
Jessica Simpson Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Ponytail for Square Shaped Faces
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Alba Long, Straight Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's long, side-parted hair is an awesome way to take hair from day-into-evening easily and gorgeously. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of frizz-fighting smoothing lotion to your hair.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to smooth out your ends, as well as severely part your hair to one side.
4. Finish with a shine spray to keep flyaways at bay and additionally boost sheen.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Long, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's chic hairstyle looks sassy on otherwise-straight locks. To get the look:
1. The night before you want to wear this, wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Pull hair into two low buns, then sleep on them in this style.
4. In the morning, remove the buns and finger tousle.
5. Using a curling iron, lightly twist and curl the ends of your hair, paying special attention to the layers that frame your face.
6. Work a bit of flyaway, smoothing lotion into the palms of your hands, then gently tousle the ends.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles