Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Megan Fox Long, Sexy Hairstyle with Highlights
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.