Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Wavy, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette's long, fluffy waves make for a sexy date-night style.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Begin blow drying using a large round brush to pull strands straight.
3. When hair is dry, mist 2-inch sections with a styling spray. Holding on to the bottom inch of each section, wrap hair around the outside of a large-barreled curling iron and hold in place for a few seconds. Watch those fingers near the iron -- singed nails are so not cute.
4. Curl sections in alternating directions for a haphazard look. Spray with a light-hold hairspray to set the style.
Samantha Harris Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles