Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Mary-Kate Olsen Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's mane is gorgeously flowy and her rich color is boosted by a high-shine finish. What to do:
1. Shampoo and condition hair using straight-boosting formulas.
2. Apply a defrizzing product to wet hair (avoid the roots), and blow it dry with a vent brush. Aim the airflow down the hair shaft only (it keeps the cuticles smoother, for a high-shine finish).
3. When your hair is 80 percent dry, section hair into three layers (like a layer cake) and dry the bottom, middle, then the top until each layer is 100 percent dry, using a boar-bristle brush. Don't forget to point that airflow south.
4. Hit the ends with a little shine serum.
5. Create a 2-inch long side part, tuck hair behind your other ear, and you're set.
Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Wavy, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette's long, fluffy waves make for a sexy date-night style.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Begin blow drying using a large round brush to pull strands straight.
3. When hair is dry, mist 2-inch sections with a styling spray. Holding on to the bottom inch of each section, wrap hair around the outside of a large-barreled curling iron and hold in place for a few seconds. Watch those fingers near the iron -- singed nails are so not cute.
4. Curl sections in alternating directions for a haphazard look. Spray with a light-hold hairspray to set the style.
Heidi Montag Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Naomi Watts Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Denise Richards Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Elle Fanning Long, Straight, Blonde, Hairstyle
Hailee Steinfeld Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' Long, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to style straight hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Part your hair to the side. Take a small section of hair above your ear and twist it back, securing it in place using bobby pins.
3. Bring some hair over the other shoulder, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Kristen Bell Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Hailee Steinfeld Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Straight, Red Hairstyle
Georgie Henley Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
LaLa Vazquez's Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Cheryl Hines Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Alana Grace Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Samantha Harris Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Ivanka Trump Long, Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Katy Perry Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's black waves look so romantic. See how to style them:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a sophisticated vibe.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. When your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and gently run them over your hair to tame any frizzies.
3. Now use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Use your fingers to loosen the curls a bit.
4. Apply a tiny bit of styling gel to your fingers and style your bangs to the side.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Emmy Rossum Sophisticated, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Mary Louise Parker Long, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Evangeline Lilly Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Bristol Palin Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Bristol Palin Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Vanessa Minnillo's Long, Brunette Half Updo
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Toni Braxton Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Susan Ward Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Shannon Elizabeth Long, Curly Hairstyle
Sandra Bullock Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Rose McGowen Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Patricia Heaton Straight, Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Braided Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicky Hilton Sexy, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicky Hilton Straight Half Updo for Oval Faces
Nicky Hilton Romantic, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Melissa Reeves Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Melissa Reeves Long, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Laura Prepon Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles