Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Rose McGowen Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.