Gabrielle Union with a Long, Black, Chic, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Gabrielle Union’s hairstyle, spray your damp hair with a shine spray. Blow dry your hair with a paddle brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight ponytail and secure with and elastic. Wrap a section of the tail around your elastic and pin it in place with a bobby pin. 3. Use a flat iron to smooth out any unruly pieces of your hair. 4. Mist your hair with shine spray. 5. Use your fingers to loosen any tight pieces of hair near your forehead. 6.Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Gabrielle Union Hairstyles
Maria Menounos's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Ciara's Chic, Party, Long, Ponytail Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Chic, Long, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
Ashley Madekwe's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Kat Graham's Long, Edgy, Chic, Ponytail Hairstyle
Olivia Wilde's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Chic, Long, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Chic, Long, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is sleek take on the classic side pony. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum throughout your hair, and then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep side part and use a flat iron to straighten any untamed pieces.
3. Rub a styling pomade over the top of your hair to smooth hair down. Then gather your hair over to one side using a smooth bristle brush. For best results, your ponytail should be on the opposite side of your part. Secure with an elastic.
4. Take a section of hair from underneath your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to conceal it. Secure the piece underneath with a bobby pin.
5. Finish by misting the top of your hair with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba
Sophia Bush's Chic, Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle is a sexy style that makes long hair look chic and polished. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and distribute throughout the top of your hair to smooth flyaways. Use a soft brush to smooth down stubborn flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a high, tight ponytail at the top of your head. Take a section of hair from underneath your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic. Secures with a bobby pin.
4. Run a curling iron though your ponytail ends to shape it. Smooth your ponytail ends with a shine serum to finish.
See More Nicole Scherzinger
Taylor Spreitler's Long, Chic, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle is an easy style that's perfect for a party. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Make sure to start only about mid-shaft and work down toward the ends.
3. Rub a pomade or styling wax onto the palms of your hands and smooth it over your hair to tame any flyaways.
4. Gather hair back into a tight ponytail at the back of your head and secure with an elastic.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Karina Smirnoff's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle with Bangs
Michelle Trachtenberg's Long, Chic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Chic, Sophisticated, Ponytail Hairstyle
Kat Graham's Long, Chic, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a large round brush to straighten. Jennifer's hairstylist recommends adding texture spray to create that "second day" feel.
3. Gather hair into a ponytail, about mid-scalp, and secure with an elastic. Wrap a small section of your ponytail around the base to hid your hair tie.
4. Loosen hair around the hairline with your fingers to get a messier look.
5. Finish with extra hold hairspray to keep fly-aways at bay all night.
See More Jennifer Lawerence Hairstyles
Tara Reid's Long, Chic, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Tara Reid's hairstyle, part damp hair to the left and apply a smoothing serum.
2. Dry hair completely with a large round brush, keeping ends as straight as possible.
3. When hair is dry, secure ponytail in middle of the back of your head with an elastic.
4. To hide the hair band, wrap a 1-inch section repeatedly around ponytail. Secure with bobby pin.
5. If necessary, flat iron ends of hair for extra smoothness. Apply finishing spray for continuous hold.
See More Tara Reid Hairstyles
Kat Graham's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Kat Graham's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing serum to wet hair and blow dry straight with a large paddle brush.
2.Pull hair tight at the top of your head, leaving one thick piece at the base free. Secure in a high ponytail with an elastic.
3. Wrap the loose lock of hair around the base of the ponytail and secure the end with a bobby pin.
4. Brush a firm hold hairspray over fly-aways. Apply flat iron to ends of hair for an extra-straight look.
See More Kat Graham Hairstyles
Audrina Patridge Long, Curly, Chic, Sexy, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Kristin Cavallari Long, Chic, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail
Sarah Michelle Gellar Straight, Chic, Formal, Blonde Ponytail
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Beyonce Knowles Long, Romantic, Sophisticated Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Ponytail
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Nicole Kidman Chic, Red Ponytail with Bangs
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Anne Hathaway Chic Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Michelle Trachtenberg Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Jennette McCurdy Long, Tousled, Chic, Blonde Ponytail with Bangs
Amy Adams Straight, Chic, Red Ponytail
Cindy Crawford Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Thandie Newton Long, Straight, Black Ponytail
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Michelle Trachtenberg Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Holly Madison Long, Curly Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Kristin Cavallari Chic, Straight, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Kate Bosworth Chic Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Alba Long, Curly Ponytail
Jessica Alba's gorgeous, twisted, low ponytail is simple, yet chic; great for a party or event. What to do:
1. Flip day-old (meaning, wash the day prior, not day of) hair over and lightly tease.
2. Pull all of your hair back into a low, tight pony.
3. Brush through the hair that's in your pony, then use a curling iron to tightly curl the entire section.
4. Pull hair at the crown upward slightly for a voluminous effect, careful not to create bumps in the style.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles