Shay Mitchell Long, Black, Romantic, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight pony. Secure with an elastic. 3. Wiggle the tail a bit to loosen up the style, and then pull out a few face-framing pieces. 4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Madeline Carroll Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Lucy Liu Sexy, Curly, Black Ponytail
Taylor Swift Romantic, Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Beyonce Knowles Long, Romantic, Sophisticated Ponytail
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Ponytail
Ariana Grande's sophisticated ponytail is a great way to style your hair if you're in a rush. Steal her style:
1. Apply texturizing mousse to unwashed hair from root to tip and comb it through.
2. Brush all of your hair into a high ponytail, smoothing out bumps as you go. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the pony to make it look more casual.
3. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Piper Perabo Long, Straight, Romantic, Blonde Ponytail
Jessica Alba Straight, Romantic Ponytail
Jessica Alba's curly ponytail is so easy to do, and it looks ultra-feminine. See how to get it:
1. Part damp hair down the center and apply smoothing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. When it's completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
3. Finger comb your hair into a low, semi-loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Brandy Long, Black, Curly, Romantic Ponytail
Jennifer Love Hewitt Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Selena Gomez's elegant ponytail looks great on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Slightly part your hair to the side, and gather all of your hair at the nape of your neck.
3. Secure hair into a ponytail right under your ear with an elastic, and bring your pony over one shoulder.
4. Pull out a thin section of hair near your other ear, and curl it with a 1-inch curling iron.