Brittany Snow with a Long, Blonde, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Brittany Snow’s Long, Blonde, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is a sleek look when paired with a minimalist dress and dewy skin. Get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow-dry using a paddle brush.
2. Pull your hair into a low, tight pony. Secure with an elastic.
3. Use pomade to smooth fly-aways.
4. Finish with a firm-hold hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Cara Delevigne with a Long, Brunette, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Cara Delevigne’s Long, Wavy, Brunette, Romantic Hairstyle will steal the spotlight all night long. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevigne’s hairstyle, apply shine serum to damp hair and part it off to the side in a severe side part.
2. Comb your hair back into a low, tight ponytail.
3. Secure your pony with an elastic.
4. Use a pomade to smooth any fly-aways.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevigne Hairstyles
Kendall Jenner's Long, Brunette, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Chic, Long, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Chic, Long, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is sleek take on the classic side pony. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum throughout your hair, and then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep side part and use a flat iron to straighten any untamed pieces.
3. Rub a styling pomade over the top of your hair to smooth hair down. Then gather your hair over to one side using a smooth bristle brush. For best results, your ponytail should be on the opposite side of your part. Secure with an elastic.
4. Take a section of hair from underneath your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to conceal it. Secure the piece underneath with a bobby pin.
5. Finish by misting the top of your hair with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba
Christina Aguilera's Long, Straight, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle
Sophia Bush's Chic, Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail Hairstyle
Chanel Iman's Long, Black, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle with Bangs
Kat Graham's Long, Chic, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Straight, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is an easy way to keep long hair looking chic. To snag her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, brush hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
2. Take a 1 to 2-inch section of hair and braid it into a traditional braid.
3. Wrap braided section around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Mist hair well with a strong-hold hairspray to secure any flyaways.
5. Clip in colorful hair extensions for a very Perry-inspired look.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Sarah Michelle Gellar Straight, Chic, Formal, Blonde Ponytail
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Ponytail
Kerry Washington Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Black Ponytail
Nicole Kidman Chic, Red Ponytail with Bangs
Blake Lively Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Salma Hayek Straight, Sophisticated, Black Ponytail
Julianne Hough Ponytail with Bangs
Emma Roberts Long, Straight, Prom Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Thandie Newton Straight Ponytail
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Ponytail
Amy Adams Straight, Chic, Red Ponytail
Piper Perabo Long, Straight, Romantic, Blonde Ponytail
Shaun Robinson Long, Straight, Black Ponytail
Mayra Veronica Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jessica Alba Straight, Romantic Ponytail
Jessica Alba's curly ponytail is so easy to do, and it looks ultra-feminine. See how to get it:
1. Part damp hair down the center and apply smoothing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. When it's completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
3. Finger comb your hair into a low, semi-loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Emma Roberts Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Cindy Crawford Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Thandie Newton Long, Straight, Black Ponytail
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Michelle Trachtenberg Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Kristin Cavallari Chic, Straight, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.