Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun and easy look for a casual night on the town. Get the look:
1.To get Selena Gomez's look, apply a volumizing mousse and heat protectant to damp hair, and blow dry with a round brush to add volume.
2. Use a medium barrel curling iron to curl random sections of your hair, giving it some texture. Spray with a flexible hold hairspray.
3. Take your fingers and glide them through your hair to pull it back into a loose mid-height ponytail. Use your fingers to pull the hair at your scalp forward to create height and volume.
4. Grab a small section of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Sarah Hyland's Long, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Karina Smirnoff's Long, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's Long, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lea Michele's Long, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle with Braids and Twists makes an off-the shoulder side braid look effortlessly chic. Steal her style:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to your hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser for texture and volume.
2. Once your hair is dry, allow your bangs to fall naturally, then gather your hair over to one side and braid it all the way down to the ends.
3. Secure your braid with an elastic, and gently tug on it to widen it. Allow pieces to fall out naturally.
4. Wrap a loose strand of hair around the elastic to conceal, and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles