Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Straight, Layered Hairstyle is sophisticated with a hint of edge. Get the look:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Make sure to start from the back and lift at the roots.
2. Create a side part, then spray a heat protectant throughout all of your hair. Begin flat ironing sections, and try not to straighten too close to the roots to maintain volume.
3. Lightly mist a shine serum all over your hair..
4. Finish by spraying a workable hairspray on a soft bristle brush and then smooth it over your hair.
See More Bella Thorne
Bella Thorne Long, Straight, Layered, Chic, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Long, Straight, Layered, Chic, Red Hairstyle with Bangs is a chic way to style long, layered hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush.
2. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them as well.
3. Run a flat iron over the ends of your hair to straighten them.
4. Mist your finished hairstyle with shine spray to tame flyaways.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Judy Greer Long, Straight, Layered, Chic, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Alyson Hannigan Long, Layered, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle is an easy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center. Apply a texturizing mousse to your roots for maximum lift and volume.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry your hair. Part your hair into four sections (top, sides and nape). Lift each section of hair and wrap it around a round brush, hitting it with heat first, and then blasting it with cool air to set it in place.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap a few random sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose curls.
4. Finger comb through your hair and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles