Alyssa Campanella's Long, Red, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian Long, Wavy, Sexy, Red Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Wavy, Sexy, Red Hairstyle is a fun way to style long hair for an event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the middle.
2. Wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron and hold it in place for about 10 seconds. Release the hair and mist immediately with flexible-hold hairspray.
3. Once you've created waves throughout your hair, use your fingers to rake through them and break them up.
4. Finish by misting your hairstyle with anti-frizz hairspray to set the look.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle is a sexy way to style super long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair and allow it to dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time to get uniform curls.
3. Finger comb through your curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray.
4. For an edgy vibe, slip on a fedora to complete your look.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Nicole Kidman Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle is an easy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center. Apply a texturizing mousse to your roots for maximum lift and volume.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry your hair. Part your hair into four sections (top, sides and nape). Lift each section of hair and wrap it around a round brush, hitting it with heat first, and then blasting it with cool air to set it in place.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap a few random sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose curls.
4. Finger comb through your hair and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Chic, Edgy, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Red, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Khloe Kardashian Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's new, red color looks gorgeous on long hair. See how to steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to get loose waves.
4. Finger comb through your waves to separate them, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Cheryl Cole Long, Wavy, Sexy, Red Hairstyle
Bryce Dallas Howard Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Olsen Twins Romantic, Curly Hairstyles for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Laura Prepon Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles