Jessica Chastain with a Long, Red, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jessica Chastain’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight ponytail. Secure with an elastic. 3. Twist your hair into a tight bun and secure it into place with a bobby pin. 4. Finish with a firm-hold hairspray. See More Jessica Chastain Hairstyles
Kristen Wiig's Long, Wavy, Red, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan's Long, Wavy, Red, Sophisticated, Hairstyle
Jessica Chastain's Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle
Judy Greer Long, Romantic, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle is a chic way to style long, thick hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist your hairstyle with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Nicole Kidman Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle is an easy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center. Apply a texturizing mousse to your roots for maximum lift and volume.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry your hair. Part your hair into four sections (top, sides and nape). Lift each section of hair and wrap it around a round brush, hitting it with heat first, and then blasting it with cool air to set it in place.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap a few random sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose curls.
4. Finger comb through your hair and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Ariana Grande's Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo looks shabby chic. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Spray your hair with heat protectant spray, then run a flat iron over the bottom half of it.
3. Once your hair is straightened, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the front and the crown to add volume.
4. Next, pull hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic band.
5. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of shine serum to your ends, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Julianne Moore Long, Red Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's Long, Red Hairstyle is a classy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Julianne Moore's hairstyle, part your hair to the side to start.
2. Apply some volumizing mousse to the top half of your hair. When blow drying with a round brush, lift your hair at the roots to add extra volume.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add a bit of wave to the bottom half of your hair.
4. Finish by misting all over with anti-frizz hairspray.
See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Nicole Kidman Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle is a sweet and romantic way to rock those waves. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, part your damp hair to the side to begin.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections using a 1-inch iron. Make sure to twist the barrel in the same direction to get uniform curls.
4. Use your fingers to comb out your waves, and mist them with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Alyson Hannigan Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles