Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle is a chic way to style long, thick hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist your hairstyle with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Thick, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Ariana Grande Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle
Ariana Grande's Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle is a simple way to get an ultra-sophisticated look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a low ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles