Bella Thorne with a Long, Red, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle Pictures
Bella Thorne’s Long, Red, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle is a pretty way to add a carefree vibe to winged liner and a flower crown. Get the look:
1. To get Bella Thorne’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair. Part your hair in the center, and then blow-dry with a large round brush, curling ends under.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, mist your hair with a heat protectant. Wrap the ends of your hair, in 2-inch sections, around a 2-inch curling wand in alternating directions.
3. Rub a dime-size amount of shine serum between your palms and smooth over your hair.
4. Spray your hair with texturizing spray from mid-shaft to ends for lived-in texture.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Alyssa Campanella's Long, Red, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle
Lake Bell's Long, Wavy, Red, Tousled Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig's Long, Red, Wavy, Tousled, Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Tousled, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Tousled, Wavy Red Hairstyle gives longer hairstyles a flirty touch. Steal her style:
1.To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to damp hair. Blow dry using a round brush.
2.Create a middle part, then use a 2-inch barrel curling iron to curl all of your hair. Be sure to clamp down and hold for a few moments.
3. Brush through your curls a few times, then use your fingers to create a tousled look.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Bella
Julianne Moore Long, Red Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Bryce Dallas Howard Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Tyra Banks Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Olsen Twins Romantic, Curly Hairstyles for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles