Jessica Chastain with a Long, Red, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jessica Chastain’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight ponytail. Secure with an elastic. 3. Twist your hair into a tight bun and secure it into place with a bobby pin. 4. Finish with a firm-hold hairspray. See More Jessica Chastain Hairstyles
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle makes soft, sultry waves look especially gorgeous. Steal her style:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Allow you bangs to fall naturally and run a straightening iron through them as necessary.
3. Using a 1-inch barrel curling iron, wrap sections of your hair around the barrel starting from the back of your head. Make sure to wrap beginning around your eye level and curling downward.
4. Rake through your curls using your fingers. Then, lightly tease your hair at the crown.
5. Divide your hair horizontally from the top of each ear, then secure the section at the back of your crown with bobby pins. Make sure to gently push the top of your hair upward as you pin to create a more volume.
6. Add a hair clip or bow for a stylish finish.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Ariana Grande Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle
Amy Adams Romantic, Red Updo
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles