Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Romantic, Half-Updo Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Whitney Port's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Half Updo Hairstyle
Judy Greer Long, Brunette, Romantic, Half Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne Curly, Red Half Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Curly, Red Half Updo with Bangs is a romantic way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply volumizing product to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Don't forget to blow dry your bangs too.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Rake your fingers through your curls when you're finished to break them up.
4. Pin back the top section of your hair using bobby pins, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Victoria Justice Long, Romantic, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Victoria Justice's Long, Romantic, Curly, Brunette Half Updo looks so mature. See how to get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray and allow it to dry natural for the most texture.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl just the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your hair to break it up a bit.
4. Section off the top layer of your hair from ear to ear, and bring it back loosely. Secure the half updo by criss-crossing two bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Roselyn Sanchez Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Leighton Meester Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo
Nicole Kidman Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Nicole Kidman's long red hair looks gorgeous styled in loose curls. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of it using a 1-inch curling iron.
4. Without separating the curls, gather up the top layer of your hair in a half updo. Secure it with a clip or bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Melissa Rycroft Long, Curly, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Christina Moore Long, Curly, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Curly, Romantic, Half Updo
Holly Madison Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Holly Madison Long, Curly Blonde Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Jessica Biel Sexy, Tousled Half Updo
Jessica Alba Straight Half Updo
Jessica Alba's romantic, half up style suits long hair, for sure, but also looks sweet on medium or short styles. To do it:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing cream to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends under.
4. Pull back the upper portion of your hair (ear to ear, at the crown) and gently tease it to add volume, then pin it back.
5. Smooth the rest of your hair with a brush to keep the attention up top, near the crown.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles