Cheryl Burke Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Cheryl Cole Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Audrina Patridge Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Abigail Breslin's Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Elisha Cuthbert Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Adele's Long, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Madeline Carroll Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Katrina Bowden Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Taylor Swift Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Miley Cyrus Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' long waves are attainable even if you have short hair (one word: extensions). Steal her style:
1. Part your hair down the middle and run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to make it look sleek and shiny.
2. Now wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to get subtle waves.
3. Finger comb through your waves to loosen them up even more, and mist them with lightweight hairspray to finish.
4. If you have short hair, use clip-in extensions that match your hair color for quick, easy length.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Mandy Moore Long, Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Dakota Fanning Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and run it over your hair. Blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Straighten your hair from root to tip using a flat iron, and curve your ends in slightly so they don't fall flat.
3. Psst -- stick straight hair can also mean static, so smooth on an anti-frizz shine serum to make your strands look nice and sleek.