Dakota Fanning Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and run it over your hair. Blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Straighten your hair from root to tip using a flat iron, and curve your ends in slightly so they don't fall flat.
3. Psst -- stick straight hair can also mean static, so smooth on an anti-frizz shine serum to make your strands look nice and sleek.
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.