Tara Reid Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Rachel Bilson's Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Paris Hilton Long, Blonde Half Updo
Mischa Barton Long, Straight, Sexy Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Long Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's simple, straight down-'do is a basic yet beautiful everyday look. What to do:
1. Start by applying a frizz-fighting styling lotion to damp hair.
2. Using a paddle brush, apply tension in a downward direction while blow drying hair straight. Don't bother trying to give the ends any bend whatsoever, as sleekness is what you're going for here.
3. Once hair is dry, spray 2-inch sections with a heat protectant, shine-enhancing spray, then run a straightening iron over each section.
4. Finish the style by rubbing pomade through strands to create definition.