Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Drew Barrymore Long, Sexy Ponytail
Brittany Snow Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's beachy waves are a perfect way for a girl with straight hair to turn up the curl. What to do:
1. The night before you want to wear this style, apply a curling mousse to your entire head of damp hair.
2. Section out 2-inch random pieces coving your entire head (depending on how much hair you have, you could have anywhere between 8 to 16 sections) With each small section, twist hair into a tiny tight bun, securing with a bobby pin.
3. Before hitting the pillow, blast little buns with heat from your dryer just to give the drying process a head start -- pun intended.
4. In the morning, let hair loose from pins, shake out curls and make a slight side part. Mist with a flexible-hold hairspray.