Jamie-Lynn Sigler Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's mane is gorgeously flowy and her rich color is boosted by a high-shine finish. What to do:
1. Shampoo and condition hair using straight-boosting formulas.
2. Apply a defrizzing product to wet hair (avoid the roots), and blow it dry with a vent brush. Aim the airflow down the hair shaft only (it keeps the cuticles smoother, for a high-shine finish).
3. When your hair is 80 percent dry, section hair into three layers (like a layer cake) and dry the bottom, middle, then the top until each layer is 100 percent dry, using a boar-bristle brush. Don't forget to point that airflow south.
4. Hit the ends with a little shine serum.
5. Create a 2-inch long side part, tuck hair behind your other ear, and you're set.
Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Wavy, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette's long, fluffy waves make for a sexy date-night style.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Begin blow drying using a large round brush to pull strands straight.
3. When hair is dry, mist 2-inch sections with a styling spray. Holding on to the bottom inch of each section, wrap hair around the outside of a large-barreled curling iron and hold in place for a few seconds. Watch those fingers near the iron -- singed nails are so not cute.
4. Curl sections in alternating directions for a haphazard look. Spray with a light-hold hairspray to set the style.
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Susan Ward Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Sexy, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Laura Prepon Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles