Audrina Patridge's Long, Curly, Sexy, Party Hairstyle
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush under low heat to smooth it out.
3. Once hair is dried completely, curl the bottom of your hair using a 2-inch curling iron. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time for uniform curls.
4. Use your fingers to separate curls and mist with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Audrina Patridge Hairstyles
Christina Milian Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle is a sexy way to style long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to add texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel outward and hold for 10 seconds to create voluminous-looking curls.
3. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Long, Sexy, Thick, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Brooke Burke Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Long, Layered, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Amanda Michalka Long, Straight, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle is a sophisticated way to style your hair for a party. See how to get it:
1. To get Ashely Tisdale's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. One your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in different directions each time to get haphazard-looking curls.
4. Rake your fingers through the curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Sofia Vergara Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara's Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle is a great way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the top layer of your hair to add some flair.
4. Finger comb through the curls and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Holly Madison Sexy, Party, Blonde Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles