Audrina Patridge's Long, Curly, Sexy, Party Hairstyle
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush under low heat to smooth it out.
3. Once hair is dried completely, curl the bottom of your hair using a 2-inch curling iron. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time for uniform curls.
4. Use your fingers to separate curls and mist with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Audrina Patridge Hairstyles
Christina Milian Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Long, Sexy, Thick, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Brooke Burke Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Long, Layered, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Amanda Michalka Long, Straight, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara's Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle is a great way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the top layer of your hair to add some flair.
4. Finger comb through the curls and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Holly Madison Sexy, Party, Blonde Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles