Kate Beckinsale Long, Sexy, Thick, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Pamela Anderson Long, Thick, Layered, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle is a glamorous way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush.
2. Once all of your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them.
3. Finish by misting your hairstyle with shine spray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle is so "old Hollywood." See how to steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Brush all of your hair to one side. Wrap large sections of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron. Finger comb through your curls to smooth them into waves.
3. Mist your waves with frizz-free hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Beyonce Knowles Sexy, Curly, Thick Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Straight, Sexy Hairstyle
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles