Khloe Kardashian's Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Half Updo Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Half Updo Hairstyle is perfect for highlighting a bold beauty look. Steal her style:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, smooth a frizz taming serum throughout your hair. Then use a soft brush to distribute the product evenly.
3. Next, create an exaggerated side part, then brush the top quarter section of your hair to the back of your crown. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish by misting your hair all over with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Frieda Pinto Long, Straight, Black Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
Kate Middleton Chic, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Selena Gomez's Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo is a flirty way to style long hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, part towel-dried hair down the center to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse from root to tip, and let your hair air dry to bring out your natural texture.
3. Separate a section of hair horizontally from ear to ear, and gather it back into a half updo.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Catt Sadler Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Emma Roberts Straight, Black, Chic Half Updo
Emma Roberts' sleek hairstyle is very chic and sophisticated. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten your hair even more, until it looks nice and sleek.
3. Rub some styling gel through the top of your hair and brush it back into a half updo, making sure it's nice and smooth. Secure it with a barrette or clips.
4. Bring hair over one shoulder. Spritz a new (or old and unused) toothbrush with a bit of strong-hold hairspray and gently sweep over the top of your head to get rid of flyaways.
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.