Cheryl Burke Long, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail
Miley Cyrus' Long, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail is a super easy way to put a twist on your boring ponytail. Steal her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your hair.
2. Comb all of your hair back into a low ponytail, making sure there are no bumps. Secure it tightly with an elastic.
3. Finish by misting your entire hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Brooke Burke Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Amanda Michalka Long, Straight, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle is a sophisticated way to style your hair for a party. See how to get it:
1. To get Ashely Tisdale's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. One your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in different directions each time to get haphazard-looking curls.
4. Rake your fingers through the curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Sofia Vergara Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara's Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle is a great way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the top layer of your hair to add some flair.
4. Finger comb through the curls and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Taylor Swift Long, Sophisticated, Romantic, Party Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.