Sofia Vergara with a Long, Straight, Brunette, Romantic Hairstyle Pictures
Sofia Vergara’s Long, Straight, Brunette, Romantic Hairstyle is a style that enhances cat eyes and a cut-out dress. Get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara’s hairstyle, spray a shine spray through damp hair. Make a center part in your hair, and then blow dry with a round brush.
2. Spray your hair with a shine spray and rake through your hair with your hands to distribute the product.
3. Spray your hair with heat protectant anywhere where your hair is not behaving.
4. Run a flat iron over any waves or fly-aways in your hair.
5. Rub a little pomade on any loose pieces.
6.Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's mane is gorgeously flowy and her rich color is boosted by a high-shine finish. What to do:
1. Shampoo and condition hair using straight-boosting formulas.
2. Apply a defrizzing product to wet hair (avoid the roots), and blow it dry with a vent brush. Aim the airflow down the hair shaft only (it keeps the cuticles smoother, for a high-shine finish).
3. When your hair is 80 percent dry, section hair into three layers (like a layer cake) and dry the bottom, middle, then the top until each layer is 100 percent dry, using a boar-bristle brush. Don't forget to point that airflow south.
4. Hit the ends with a little shine serum.
5. Create a 2-inch long side part, tuck hair behind your other ear, and you're set.
Jessica Chastain's Long, Straight, Red, Romantic Hairstyle
Elle Fanning's Long, Blonde, Straight, Romantic Hairstyle
Cat Deeley's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Straight Hairstyle
Elle Fanning's Long, Romantic, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Taylor Spreitler's Long, Straight, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Carly Chaikin's Long, Straight, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle
Alex Lombard's Long, Romantic, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Freida Pinto's Long, Romantic, Brunette, Straight Hairstyle
Nina Dobrev Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Long, Straight, Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Liv Tyler Long, Straight, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Sara Rue Long, Romantic, Red, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Sara Rue Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Ponytail
Heather Morris Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Piper Perabo Long, Straight, Romantic, Blonde Ponytail
Melody Thornton Long, Straight, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Kathleen Robertson Long, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jessica Lucas Long, Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Andrea Bowen Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Straight, Romantic Ponytail
Jessica Alba's curly ponytail is so easy to do, and it looks ultra-feminine. See how to get it:
1. Part damp hair down the center and apply smoothing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. When it's completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
3. Finger comb your hair into a low, semi-loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Laura Linney Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Paris Hilton Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists and Bangs
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Taylor Swift Straight, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Lydia Hearst Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Pamela Anderson Long, Sexy Blonde Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.
Sandra Bullock Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
1. Part your hair down the middle (or create a semi-side part for a bit more flair).
2. Apply a heat protecting spray evenly over your hair before blow drying straight with a paddle brush. Follow up with a flat iron where needed.
3. Rub a dollop of smoothing cream over your hair to keep flyaways under control.
4. Tuck one side of your hair behind your ear, and let the other side fall forward over your shoulder.
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Dakota Fanning Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and run it over your hair. Blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Straighten your hair from root to tip using a flat iron, and curve your ends in slightly so they don't fall flat.
3. Psst -- stick straight hair can also mean static, so smooth on an anti-frizz shine serum to make your strands look nice and sleek.
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Straight Half Updo
Jessica Alba's romantic, half up style suits long hair, for sure, but also looks sweet on medium or short styles. To do it:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing cream to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends under.
4. Pull back the upper portion of your hair (ear to ear, at the crown) and gently tease it to add volume, then pin it back.
5. Smooth the rest of your hair with a brush to keep the attention up top, near the crown.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Long, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's chic hairstyle looks sassy on otherwise-straight locks. To get the look:
1. The night before you want to wear this, wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Pull hair into two low buns, then sleep on them in this style.
4. In the morning, remove the buns and finger tousle.
5. Using a curling iron, lightly twist and curl the ends of your hair, paying special attention to the layers that frame your face.
6. Work a bit of flyaway, smoothing lotion into the palms of your hands, then gently tousle the ends.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles