Kate Beckinsale Long, Sexy, Thick, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel Thick, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel Curly, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Pamela Anderson Long, Thick, Layered, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Thick, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle is so "old Hollywood." See how to steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Brush all of your hair to one side. Wrap large sections of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron. Finger comb through your curls to smooth them into waves.
3. Mist your waves with frizz-free hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Adrienne Bailon Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Ariana Grande Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lo Bosworth Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lacey Schwimmer Long, Wavy, Brunette Hair
Beyonce Knowles Sexy, Curly, Thick Hairstyle
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Thick, Wavy Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Romantic, Curly Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Straight Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Kim Kardashian Long, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Straight, Sexy Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Minnie Driver Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kim Kardashian Braided Half Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Braided Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles