Kate Beckinsale Long, Sexy, Thick, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle is a sexy way to style your hair for an event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round boar bristle brush. Lift up the sections of hair near the crown to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the ends of your hair to straighten them even more.
4. Mist your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel Thick, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle is a chic way to style long, thick hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist your hairstyle with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Curly, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Pamela Anderson Long, Thick, Layered, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Thick, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle is a glamorous way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush.
2. Once all of your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them.
3. Finish by misting your hairstyle with shine spray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle is so "old Hollywood." See how to steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Brush all of your hair to one side. Wrap large sections of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron. Finger comb through your curls to smooth them into waves.
3. Mist your waves with frizz-free hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Heidi Montag Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Adrienne Bailon Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Ariana Grande Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle
Ariana Grande's Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle is a simple way to get an ultra-sophisticated look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a low ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Britney Spears Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lo Bosworth Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lacey Schwimmer Long, Wavy, Brunette Hair
Beyonce Knowles Sexy, Curly, Thick Hairstyle
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Thick, Wavy Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Romantic, Curly Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Straight Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' flirty hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. Steal her style:
1. Rub texturizing cream through day-old hair and let it set. Part your hair down the center for a chic vibe.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Make sure the iron is on a low heat setting, so you don't get too-tight curls.
3. Finger-comb your curls into waves. Put some styling wax on your fingertips and separate the ends of your waves for a piece-y look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's natural waves look gorgeously voluminous. Steal her style:
1. Part your damp hair to the side. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and blow dry using a round brush to add volume.
2. Wrap large sections of your hair around hot rollers and let them cool.
3. Take out the rollers and brush out your waves with a paddle brush.
4. Mist your hair with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Kim Kardashian Long, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' long waves are totally beachy-chic. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing mousse through damp hair and braid tightly on both sides of your head. Twist the braids up into buns, pin down the ends and sleep on them overnight.
2. The next morning, take down your hair and finger comb the waves to loosen them.
3. Spritz waves with spray gel and scrunch with your hands to add a messy, tousled look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Straight, Sexy Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Minnie Driver Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kim Kardashian Braided Half Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Braided Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles