Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle is a chic way to style long, thick hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist your hairstyle with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Christina Aguilera Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' long waves are totally beachy-chic. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing mousse through damp hair and braid tightly on both sides of your head. Twist the braids up into buns, pin down the ends and sleep on them overnight.
2. The next morning, take down your hair and finger comb the waves to loosen them.
3. Spritz waves with spray gel and scrunch with your hands to add a messy, tousled look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Mandy Moore Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kim Kardashian Chic, Braided Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.