Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles