Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Thick, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle is so "old Hollywood." See how to steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Brush all of your hair to one side. Wrap large sections of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron. Finger comb through your curls to smooth them into waves.
3. Mist your waves with frizz-free hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Romantic, Curly Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' flirty hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. Steal her style:
1. Rub texturizing cream through day-old hair and let it set. Part your hair down the center for a chic vibe.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Make sure the iron is on a low heat setting, so you don't get too-tight curls.
3. Finger-comb your curls into waves. Put some styling wax on your fingertips and separate the ends of your waves for a piece-y look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's natural waves look gorgeously voluminous. Steal her style:
1. Part your damp hair to the side. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and blow dry using a round brush to add volume.
2. Wrap large sections of your hair around hot rollers and let them cool.
3. Take out the rollers and brush out your waves with a paddle brush.
4. Mist your hair with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles