Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Straight Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles