Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle is a sexy way to style your hair for an event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round boar bristle brush. Lift up the sections of hair near the crown to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the ends of your hair to straighten them even more.
4. Mist your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle is a chic way to style long, thick hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist your hairstyle with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle is a glamorous way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush.
2. Once all of your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them.
3. Finish by misting your hairstyle with shine spray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Straight Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's natural waves look gorgeously voluminous. Steal her style:
1. Part your damp hair to the side. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and blow dry using a round brush to add volume.
2. Wrap large sections of your hair around hot rollers and let them cool.
3. Take out the rollers and brush out your waves with a paddle brush.
4. Mist your hair with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles