Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun and easy look for a casual night on the town. Get the look:
1.To get Selena Gomez's look, apply a volumizing mousse and heat protectant to damp hair, and blow dry with a round brush to add volume.
2. Use a medium barrel curling iron to curl random sections of your hair, giving it some texture. Spray with a flexible hold hairspray.
3. Take your fingers and glide them through your hair to pull it back into a loose mid-height ponytail. Use your fingers to pull the hair at your scalp forward to create height and volume.
4. Grab a small section of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is partially plaited, but completely fashion forward.. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a texturizing spray on your roots to create volume. Then, create a deep side part from your hairline to the back of your head.
3. Next, French braid the smaller section of hair. Start around your temple and continue directly backward, until you reach the ends. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Lightly tease the rest of your hair using a teasing comb and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevingne Hairstyles
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Ke$ha Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle is a daring look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start. Run a generous amount of thickening mousse through your hair from root to tip.
2. Separate your hair into four sections. Braid a few sections, and twist the other sections. Secure all of your hair into a bun at the top of your hair, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and twists and run your fingers through your hair. Mist your waves with salt spray, and scrunch them with your hands.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Taylor Momsen Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Blonde, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles