Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
1.To get Selena Gomez's look, apply a volumizing mousse and heat protectant to damp hair, and blow dry with a round brush to add volume. 2. Use a medium barrel curling iron to curl random sections of your hair, giving it some texture. Spray with a flexible hold hairspray. 3. Take your fingers and glide them through your hair to pull it back into a loose mid-height ponytail. Use your fingers to pull the hair at your scalp forward to create height and volume. 4. Grab a small section of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic. Secure with bobby pins. 5. Set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is partially plaited, but completely fashion forward.. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a texturizing spray on your roots to create volume. Then, create a deep side part from your hairline to the back of your head.
3. Next, French braid the smaller section of hair. Start around your temple and continue directly backward, until you reach the ends. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Lightly tease the rest of your hair using a teasing comb and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevingne Hairstyles
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Ke$ha Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Blonde, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles