Jennifer Garner's Long, Brunette, Tousled, Half Updo Hairstyle
Maria Menounos' Long, Tousled, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Olsen Twins Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Wavy, Tousled Half Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Wavy, Tousled Half Updo with Highlights is an easy way to style day old waves. See how to get it:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part your hair messily down the center.
2. Rub texturizing mousse throughout your unwashed hair and let it set. To touch up your waves, wrap them around a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Mist your waves with spray gel, and use your hands to scrunch them to add shape to your look.
4. Leaving your bangs out, bring the top section of your hair back into a half updo. Secure it with a clip or barrette.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Tousled, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Roselyn Sanchez Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Mila Kunis Long, Chic, Brunette Half Updo
Jessica Szohr Tousled, Brunette Half Updo
Kristen Bell Long, Blonde, Tousled Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Audrina Patridge Long, Brunette Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Kim Kardashian Braided Half Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.