Amber Heard's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
1. To get Amber Heard's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair for added texture. 2. Use your fingers to create a loose side part. Divide your hair into three, uneven vertical sections. A thin section by your ear, a slightly larger section at the center back, and the largest section with the rest of your hair. 3. Start off by French braiding the thinnest section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic. Then braid the section in the back on the largest section on the side into two normal braids. Secure it with clear elastic. 4. Lightly pull at each of the braids to loosen them, then lightly mist them with hairspray.. 5. Drape the largest braid across the top of your head like a headband until it meets the beginning of the medium size braid on the other side. Secure it with bobby pins. 6. Gather both the small French braid and the two combined braids and make a low side bun. Secure with bobby pins and gently pull pieces of your hair at your hairline to frame your face. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids is a playful look for long hair lengths. Get the look:
1. To get Maia Mitchell's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo on dry, unwashed hair to add grip for the updo.
2. Part your hair down the middle, then divide it into two low ponytails. Secure each ponytail with a clear elastic.
3. Braid each ponytail and secure each end with another elastic. Use your fingers to loosen the braids to create a messier look.
4. Pull one braid over the top of your head toward your opposite ear and secure with bobby pins.
5. Take the remaining braid and repeat on the other side, crisscrossing the braids at the front. Secure with bobby pins and set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Maia Mitchell Hairstyles