Rihanna with a Long, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Rihanna’s Long, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle pairs perfectly with bold brows and plum lips. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna’s hairstyle, apply a sea salt spray to damp hair and blow dry, using your hands to add texture.
2. Pull your hair into a high, messy bun and pin into place with bobby pins.
3. Mist a shine spray onto your hair.
4. Rub pomade between your hands, and then work it through the crown of your hair to add shine.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Ashley Tisdale's Chic, Long, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Straight, Long, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle is a simple way to create a chic, polished look instantly. Steal her style:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry lifting at your roots with a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron through your hair to tame any flyaways. Then begin teasing your roots at the crown of your head using a fine-toothed comb.
3. Smooth a top layer of your hair over the teased portion and gather it back into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Rub a styling pomade onto the palms of your hands and run them over the top and sides of your hair to smooth.
4. Once your hair is secured with an elastic, wrap a section of your ponytail ends around it to conceal the elastic. Tease your ponytail ends with a paddle brush for added volume.
5. Finish with a chic headband and a spritz of workable hairspray.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Victoria Justice's Long, Brunette, Chic, Half Updo Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's Long, Brunette, Chic, Half Updo Hairstyle is a low-fuss option for medium to longer hair lengths. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, apply a heat taming spray to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry create a deep middle part and smooth a frizz controlling serum onto your hair. Run a flat iron through your hair if necessary.
3. Loosely pull the front two-inch sections of your hair back and secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Emily Blunt's Long, Romantic, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to wet hair, and create a deep side part. 2. Pull hair loosely back into a low bun. The hair should swoop on the sides, rather than look brushed straight back tight against the scalp. Leave a few pieces of hair from around the face out of the bun. Secure bun with bobby pins. 3. Pull the left out pieces across the forehead, and secure the piece to the side with a bobby pin. 4. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the remaining face framing pieces. 5. Spray entire look with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle is as easy to perfect at home as on the red carpet. To copy her look:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a large round brush to straighten. Jennifer's hairstylist recommends adding texture spray to create that "second day" feel.
3. Gather hair into a ponytail, about mid-scalp, and secure with an elastic. Wrap a small section of your ponytail around the base to hid your hair tie.
4. Loosen hair around the hairline with your fingers to get a messier look.
5. Finish with extra hold hairspray to keep fly-aways at bay all night.
See More Jennifer Lawerence Hairstyles
Kat Graham's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Kat Graham's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing serum to wet hair and blow dry straight with a large paddle brush.
2.Pull hair tight at the top of your head, leaving one thick piece at the base free. Secure in a high ponytail with an elastic.
3. Wrap the loose lock of hair around the base of the ponytail and secure the end with a bobby pin.
4. Brush a firm hold hairspray over fly-aways. Apply flat iron to ends of hair for an extra-straight look.
See More Kat Graham Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Charlize Theron’s hairstyle, apply straightening serum to wet hair and part hair to the side.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, curling ends around the barrel for added bounce.
3. When hair is complete dry, gather hair together over one shoulder and secure with an elastic hair band. The ponytail should hang low.
4. Use a small section of hair to wrap around hair band, and secure the end with a bobby pin.
5. Apply smoothing balm to ends for extra shine.
See More Charlize Theron Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists
Nikki Reed Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Ariana Grande's Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo looks shabby chic. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Spray your hair with heat protectant spray, then run a flat iron over the bottom half of it.
3. Once your hair is straightened, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the front and the crown to add volume.
4. Next, pull hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic band.
5. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of shine serum to your ends, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Miranda Kerr Long, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo
Hayden Panettiere Chic, Blond Updo
Alice Eve Straight, Chic, Blonde Updo
Katerina Graham Funky, Black Updo
Jessica Alba Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's sleek bun transforms a daytime look into a sultry nighttime one. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb through well.
3. Use a paddle brush to brush your hair into a low ballerina bun, making sure you smooth out any bumps along the way.
4. Secure your bun with an elastic, and use bobby pins to pin down any loose pieces of hair.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Curly, Black Updo
Michelle Trachtenberg Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Holly Madison Long, Curly Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Lydia Hearst Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.