Amber Heard's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
1. To get Amber Heard's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair for added texture. 2. Use your fingers to create a loose side part. Divide your hair into three, uneven vertical sections. A thin section by your ear, a slightly larger section at the center back, and the largest section with the rest of your hair. 3. Start off by French braiding the thinnest section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic. Then braid the section in the back on the largest section on the side into two normal braids. Secure it with clear elastic. 4. Lightly pull at each of the braids to loosen them, then lightly mist them with hairspray..5. Drape the largest braid across the top of your head like a headband until it meets the beginning of the medium size braid on the other side. Secure it with bobby pins.6. Gather both the small French braid and the two combined braids and make a low side bun. Secure with bobby pins and gently pull pieces of your hair at your hairline to frame your face. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids is a playful look for long hair lengths. Get the look:
1. To get Maia Mitchell's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo on dry, unwashed hair to add grip for the updo.
2. Part your hair down the middle, then divide it into two low ponytails. Secure each ponytail with a clear elastic.
3. Braid each ponytail and secure each end with another elastic. Use your fingers to loosen the braids to create a messier look.
4. Pull one braid over the top of your head toward your opposite ear and secure with bobby pins.
5. Take the remaining braid and repeat on the other side, crisscrossing the braids at the front. Secure with bobby pins and set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Maia Mitchell Hairstyles
Claire Danes' Straight, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle
Emily Blunt's Long, Romantic, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to wet hair, and create a deep side part.2. Pull hair loosely back into a low bun. The hair should swoop on the sides, rather than look brushed straight back tight against the scalp. Leave a few pieces of hair from around the face out of the bun. Secure bun with bobby pins.3. Pull the left out pieces across the forehead, and secure the piece to the side with a bobby pin.4. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the remaining face framing pieces.5. Spray entire look with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Nina Dobrev's Long, Sexy, Romantic, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Nina Dobrev's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and create a deep side part.2. Blow dry hair with a round brush to create extra volume and body in the hair.
3. Pull hair into a low side chignon, leaving the deep side part. Leave out one 1-inch section of hair.
4. Loosely wrap the 1-inch strand of hair from the chignon around the base of the elastic, fastening the hair with a bobby pin.
5. Use hairspray to set the style and remove frizz.
See More Nina Dobrev Hairstyles
Taylor Swift Romantic, Blonde, Party Updo
Taylor Swift Romantic, Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Paris Hilton Romantic, Blonde Updo
Amy Adams Romantic, Red Updo
Lara Spencer Romantic, Blonde Updo
Jennifer Love Hewitt Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Diane Kruger Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Lydia Hearst Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Paris Hilton Sophisticated, Braided Updo
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Braided Updo with Bangs
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.