Khloe Kardashian's Long, Sexy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Sexy, Half Updo Hairstyle creates a '60s bombshell look for any girl. Steal her style:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a root booster to damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a round brush, rotating as you dry to keep the ends turned under.
3. Pull a 2-inch section of hair from the top of your crown and secure with a bobby pin about halfway toward the back of the head.
4. Apply a shine serum to palms and run hands from root to tip to tame any flyaways.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Nina Dobrev's Long, Sexy, Romantic, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Nina Dobrev's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and create a deep side part.2. Blow dry hair with a round brush to create extra volume and body in the hair.
3. Pull hair into a low side chignon, leaving the deep side part. Leave out one 1-inch section of hair.
4. Loosely wrap the 1-inch strand of hair from the chignon around the base of the elastic, fastening the hair with a bobby pin.
5. Use hairspray to set the style and remove frizz.
See More Nina Dobrev Hairstyles
Kat Graham's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Kat Graham's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing serum to wet hair and blow dry straight with a large paddle brush.
2.Pull hair tight at the top of your head, leaving one thick piece at the base free. Secure in a high ponytail with an elastic.
3. Wrap the loose lock of hair around the base of the ponytail and secure the end with a bobby pin.
4. Brush a firm hold hairspray over fly-aways. Apply flat iron to ends of hair for an extra-straight look.
See More Kat Graham Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Charlize Theron’s hairstyle, apply straightening serum to wet hair and part hair to the side.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, curling ends around the barrel for added bounce.
3. When hair is complete dry, gather hair together over one shoulder and secure with an elastic hair band. The ponytail should hang low.
4. Use a small section of hair to wrap around hair band, and secure the end with a bobby pin.
5. Apply smoothing balm to ends for extra shine.
See More Charlize Theron Hairstyles
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Selena Gomez Sexy Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's Sexy Brunette Updo puts a sexier twist on the ballerina bun. Steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the top half of dry hair.
2. Use a teasing comb to tease hair from your hairline to the crown for all-over volume.
3. Gather all of your hair into a high ponytail, and make sure to leave extra body at the top of your head. Twist the pony into a bun, and secure it with bobby pins.
4. Finish by spraying your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.