Jessica Chastain with a Long, Red, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jessica Chastain’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight ponytail. Secure with an elastic. 3. Twist your hair into a tight bun and secure it into place with a bobby pin. 4. Finish with a firm-hold hairspray. See More Jessica Chastain Hairstyles
Angelina Jolie Sophisticated, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Ariana Grande's Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo looks shabby chic. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Spray your hair with heat protectant spray, then run a flat iron over the bottom half of it.
3. Once your hair is straightened, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the front and the crown to add volume.
4. Next, pull hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic band.
5. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of shine serum to your ends, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Emmannuelle Chriqui Curly, Black, Sophisticated Updo
Mila Kunis Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Lowndes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes' elegant ballerina bun is a great choice for medium to long hair. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. To start, rub a dollop of texturizing product through dry hair.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Twist your pony, and wrap it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends below the bun using bobby pins.
4. Tug out some wisps of hair near your face and curl them with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's sleek bun transforms a daytime look into a sultry nighttime one. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb through well.
3. Use a paddle brush to brush your hair into a low ballerina bun, making sure you smooth out any bumps along the way.
4. Secure your bun with an elastic, and use bobby pins to pin down any loose pieces of hair.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Curly, Black Updo
Jennifer Love Hewitt Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Michelle Trachtenberg Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Keira Knightley Curly, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs and Highlights
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Lydia Hearst Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles