Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo
Ariana Grande's Long, Straight, Chic, Red Updo looks shabby chic. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Spray your hair with heat protectant spray, then run a flat iron over the bottom half of it.
3. Once your hair is straightened, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the front and the crown to add volume.
4. Next, pull hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic band.
5. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of shine serum to your ends, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo
Penelope Cruz Brunette Updo
Mila Kunis Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Alice Eve Straight, Chic, Blonde Updo
Emma Roberts Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Emma Roberts' chic ponytail looks gorgeous with curled ends. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the middle. Apply styling gel to damp hair and comb through well.
2. Brush your hair into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic (this will keep the top of your head nice and sleek as it dries). Let the end of your pony dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your ponytail for a flirty touch.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Evangeline Lilly Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Kim Kardashian Curly, Black Updo
Michelle Trachtenberg Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Lydia Hearst Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.