Ariana Grande Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle
Ariana Grande's Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle is a simple way to get an ultra-sophisticated look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a low ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles